Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Internet Computer has a market capitalization of $2.03 billion and $56.28 million worth of Internet Computer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Internet Computer has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Internet Computer token can currently be purchased for about $4.53 or 0.00012109 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.01 or 0.00056204 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00024105 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00005337 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002040 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Internet Computer Token Profile
ICP uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 10th, 2021. Internet Computer’s total supply is 509,921,464 tokens and its circulating supply is 449,545,410 tokens. The official website for Internet Computer is internetcomputer.org. Internet Computer’s official Twitter account is @dfinity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Internet Computer is https://reddit.com/r/dfinity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Internet Computer is forum.dfinity.org.
Buying and Selling Internet Computer
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Internet Computer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Internet Computer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Internet Computer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Internet Computer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Internet Computer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.