IntenseCoin (ITNS) Price Tops $0.0091
IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded up 6.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 4th. Over the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded up 1.2% against the US dollar. One IntenseCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0091 or 0.00000082 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. IntenseCoin has a market cap of $3.48 million and approximately $7,338.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $352.23 or 0.03154700 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00028542 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00012881 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00026582 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008208 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001249 BTC.
IntenseCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IntenseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.