INT (CURRENCY:INT) traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 24th. INT has a total market cap of $8.64 million and approximately $2.24 million worth of INT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, INT has traded 19.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One INT coin can currently be bought for $0.0192 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Solana (SOL) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $142.71 or 0.00331858 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.45 or 0.00054528 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.71 or 0.00124904 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00012219 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Internet Node team aims to create a new generation of Internet of Things system to improve the interconnection within the whole network. The system will allow different types of devices to be connected to different parallel chains, meaning INT will work as a blockchain application platform which is object-oriented IoT. Furthermore, the INT team will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a reliable data source for all kinds of distributed IoT applications and industrial ecology with a secure and private infrastructure. Designed for easy integration with any IoT protocol, with a use case driven approach, innovative “double-chain” network architecture, an advanced decentralized P2P protocol, custom smart contract development and with integrated and optimized SDN, blockchain, and fog computing technologies that follow the “cycle progressive application” model. Internet Node token (INT) will be used as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
INT Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as INT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire INT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy INT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for INT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for INT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.