Insights Network (INSTAR) Tops 1-Day Volume of $171.00
Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded down 11.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 22nd. Insights Network has a market cap of $2.49 million and approximately $171.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Insights Network has traded down 17.9% against the US dollar. One Insights Network token can currently be bought for $0.0171 or 0.00000171 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Bibox and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00040146 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $532.10 or 0.05312298 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001143 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Insights Network Profile
Insights Network Token Trading
Insights Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insights Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Insights Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.