Injective Protocol (INJ) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 25th. In the last week, Injective Protocol has traded 13.8% higher against the dollar. One Injective Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $1.86 or 0.00008234 BTC on exchanges. Injective Protocol has a total market capitalization of $135.87 million and approximately $22.85 million worth of Injective Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 64.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.01 or 0.00397755 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,318.19 or 0.27919499 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.35 or 0.00598099 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000175 BTC.
Injective Protocol Token Profile
Injective Protocol’s genesis date was October 17th, 2020. Injective Protocol’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,005,554 tokens. Injective Protocol’s official Twitter account is @injective_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Injective Protocol’s official website is injective.com. The Reddit community for Injective Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/injective and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Injective Protocol Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Injective Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Injective Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Injective Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Injective Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Injective Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.