Indicoin (INDI) 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $656.00
Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded down 7.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. Indicoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $656.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Indicoin has traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Indicoin token can now be purchased for $0.0129 or 0.00000150 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00001102 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002435 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013514 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005600 BTC.
Indicoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Buying and Selling Indicoin
Indicoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Indicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Indicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.