Impact (IMX) Price Down 8.3% Over Last Week
Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded up 20.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. Impact has a market capitalization of $161,242.00 and approximately $74.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Impact has traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar. One Impact coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 32.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007000 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00016187 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00022017 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 38.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000323 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 13th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,069,270 coins. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX. The official website for Impact is www.impact-coin.org.
Buying and Selling Impact
Impact can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Impact should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Impact using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.