Impact (IMX) Market Capitalization Reaches $52,434.00
Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 24th. Impact has a total market capitalization of $52,434.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Impact coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Impact has traded up 8.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005397 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015061 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006315 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
Impact Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 10th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,289,818 coins. Impact’s official website is www.impact-coin.org. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX.
Buying and Selling Impact
Impact can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Impact should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Impact using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.