IMI plc (OTCMKTS:IMIAF – Get Free Report) saw a large growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 16,600 shares, a growth of 9.2% from the August 15th total of 15,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 166.0 days.
IMI Stock Performance
Shares of IMIAF stock traded down $1.40 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $17.95. 854 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 467. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $19.92 and its 200 day moving average is $18.40. IMI has a 1 year low of $19.35 and a 1 year high of $20.77.
IMI Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than IMI
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for IMI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.