Ignition Trading Up 14.9% Over Last Week (IC)
Ignition (CURRENCY:IC) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last seven days, Ignition has traded 14.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ignition coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00003215 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Ignition has a total market cap of $119,321.00 and $300.00 worth of Ignition was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00019121 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00284234 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003318 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00016795 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00002053 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002906 BTC.
Ignition Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Ignition
Ignition can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignition directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ignition should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ignition using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.