Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. In the last seven days, Ignis has traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Ignis coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0237 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular exchanges. Ignis has a total market capitalization of $18.05 million and approximately $461,704.00 worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002341 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002199 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.94 or 0.00067763 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.22 or 0.00173762 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.86 or 0.00112053 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,974.87 or 0.06964941 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,909.25 or 1.00461752 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $334.93 or 0.00784155 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ignis is an essential part of the Ardor platform. It is the main child chain – fully featured and permissionless for everyday transactions with low fees. All the Ardor platform transaction types and features are available on the Ignis child chain. Furthermore, account specific functions, such as setting account properties and multi-signature configurations (account control), are facilitated exclusively by Ignis but accessible across all child chains. Ignis supports out of the box advanced privacy mechanisms including coin shuffling, and encrypted messages which can be shared securely with third parties. Where did Ignis come from? Ignis was created to demonstrate the easiness of making your tokens based on Ardor. It’s necessary to consider Ignis along with Ardor. The platforms were launched at the beginning of 2018 by the same authors who developed Nxt coin NXT and Ardor. What are the advantages of Ignis? Every business representative working with Ardor can create his cryptocurrency.Ignis is an example of creating such a subsidiary network.Simple smart contracts can be created with a small knowledge in programming,and this will mainly be enough to work with it.Payments can be made autonomously but if it’s necessary to confirm both sides’personalities, confidentiality can be controlled in settings.Use Ignis to experiment and build public applications with all the featuresavailable on the Ardor platform. You don't need any permission, simply installthe software, download the blockchain, get some tokens from an exchange (orexchange with ARDR tokens on-chain) then start using the APIs and coding. Itis really that simple.”
Ignis Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ignis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.