ICON Achieves Market Cap of $841.43 Million (ICX)
ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. One ICON token can now be bought for about $2.18 or 0.00026781 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, OKEx and COSS. ICON has a total market capitalization of $841.43 million and $23.95 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ICON has traded down 18.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008394 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.39 or 0.00829060 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002853 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012285 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00047234 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00135301 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00111075 BTC.
- DigixDAO (DGD) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $404.29 or 0.04974010 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, HitBTC, OKEx and COSS. It is not possible to buy ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.