Hyperion Reaches Market Cap of $15.87 Million (HYN)
Hyperion (CURRENCY:HYN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 21st. Hyperion has a total market capitalization of $15.87 million and $1.33 million worth of Hyperion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hyperion token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0501 or 0.00000951 BTC on popular exchanges including Bgogo, Hotbit, Bibox and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Hyperion has traded up 10.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006102 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.55 or 0.00447302 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.62 or 0.01075214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00197909 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Buying and Selling Hyperion
Hyperion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bibox, Hotbit and Bgogo. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyperion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hyperion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hyperion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hyperion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyperion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.