HyperCash Price Tops $3.56 on Major Exchanges (HC)
HyperCash (CURRENCY:HC) traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 11th. One HyperCash coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.56 or 0.00031888 BTC on popular exchanges including TOPBTC, Huobi, Coinnest and OKEx. In the last seven days, HyperCash has traded 25.8% lower against the US dollar. HyperCash has a total market capitalization of $155.14 million and approximately $8.98 million worth of HyperCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.56 or 0.00273398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008931 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $156.32 or 0.01398663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.40 or 0.00128863 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00023901 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000974 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
HyperCash Coin Trading
HyperCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Binance, EXX, Coinnest, TOPBTC, Huobi, Bithumb, Allcoin, OKEx, HitBTC, ZB.COM and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HyperCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.