Hydrogen Market Cap Tops $20.53 Million (HYDRO)
Hydrogen (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 11.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 24th. One Hydrogen token can now be bought for $0.0067 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc, Upbit, DEx.top and Bittrex. Hydrogen has a total market capitalization of $20.53 million and approximately $405,355.00 worth of Hydrogen was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Hydrogen has traded up 108.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007873 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.97 or 0.00286161 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00152634 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010753 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $455.59 or 0.06872620 BTC.
Hydrogen Token Profile
Buying and Selling Hydrogen
Hydrogen can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, BitMart, Mercatox, Bittrex, BitForex, CoinEx, Fatbtc, DEx.top, Upbit, IDEX and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydrogen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydrogen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hydrogen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydrogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydrogen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.