Hydrogen Hits One Day Volume of $405,355.00 (HYDRO)
Hydrogen (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Hydrogen has a market capitalization of $20.53 million and approximately $405,355.00 worth of Hydrogen was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hydrogen has traded up 108.8% against the US dollar. One Hydrogen token can now be purchased for about $0.0067 or 0.00000099 BTC on exchanges including Fatbtc, BitMart, Mercatox and BitForex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009896 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00204863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $118.70 or 0.01169381 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00087183 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022317 BTC.
Hydrogen Token Trading
Hydrogen can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, DEx.top, Token Store, Mercatox, Bittrex, BitMart, BitForex, Fatbtc, IDAX, IDEX and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydrogen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydrogen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hydrogen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydrogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydrogen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.