Hydro Protocol (HOT) 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $9,314.00
Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded down 3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. One Hydro Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000106 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, DDEX, HADAX and Bgogo. Hydro Protocol has a market cap of $2.76 million and approximately $9,314.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Hydro Protocol has traded down 18.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $436.59 or 0.11777788 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00028591 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00001252 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
About Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol Token Trading
Hydro Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, OKEx, HADAX, Ethfinex, Bancor Network and Bgogo. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hydro Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.