HunterCoin Trading Down 13.8% This Week (HUC)
HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. One HunterCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0127 or 0.00000346 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. HunterCoin has a total market cap of $302,205.00 and approximately $650.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, HunterCoin has traded down 13.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004724 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.