HunterCoin Price Reaches $0.14 on Exchanges (HUC)
HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 23rd. One HunterCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001643 BTC on major exchanges. HunterCoin has a market cap of $3.11 million and $6,511.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, HunterCoin has traded 20.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000072 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
Buying and Selling HunterCoin
HunterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.