Humaniq Trading 1.1% Higher Over Last Week (HMQ)
Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 23rd. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00002134 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Upbit, Bittrex and Liqui. Humaniq has a total market capitalization of $28.98 million and approximately $295,760.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Humaniq has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007547 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $64.29 or 0.00770933 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00015152 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00119672 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.00 or 0.00167922 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Upbit and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.