HSS Hire Group plc (LON:HSS – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 15.52 ($0.19) and traded as low as GBX 14.78 ($0.18). HSS Hire Group shares last traded at GBX 14.80 ($0.18), with a volume of 305,266 shares trading hands.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 89.40, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a current ratio of 1.20. The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 15.52 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 15.72. The stock has a market cap of £104.34 million and a PE ratio of 1.97.
HSS Hire Group Company Profile (LON:HSS)
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for HSS Hire Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HSS Hire Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.