Hshare (HSR) Market Capitalization Achieves $290.27 Million
Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 22nd. Hshare has a total market cap of $290.27 million and $25.69 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hshare has traded 23.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Hshare coin can currently be purchased for about $6.79 or 0.00078215 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, ZB.COM, Gate.io and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007602 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $69.45 or 0.00800427 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002767 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015266 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011510 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00039648 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00039986 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.42 or 0.00131638 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00114905 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Hshare Coin Trading
Hshare can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Kucoin, Cryptopia, ACX, TOPBTC, EXX, ZB.COM, Binance, Allcoin, Trade Satoshi, Gate.io, CoolCoin, Bit-Z, OKEx, HitBTC, C-CEX, Coinnest and Abucoins. It is not presently possible to purchase Hshare directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hshare must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hshare using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.