Holo (CURRENCY:HOT) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. One Holo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0077 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges. Holo has a market cap of $1.34 billion and approximately $105.16 million worth of Holo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Holo has traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.91 or 0.00061557 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.37 or 0.00022473 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $308.16 or 0.00827860 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.55 or 0.00087446 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.06 or 0.00045823 BTC.
Buying and Selling Holo
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Holo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Holo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Holo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Holo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Holo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.