Hill International (HIL) Earns Daily News Sentiment Rating of 0.20
Media coverage about Hill International (NYSE:HIL) has trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Hill International earned a media sentiment score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the business services provider an impact score of 45.7945952887263 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Hill International, Inc. (NYSE:HIL) Experiences Lighter than Usual Trading Volume – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- Hill International, Inc. (NYSE:HIL) Experiences Lighter than Usual … – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- Michael Griffin Appointed Regional President, Americas, and Vic Spinabelli Named Senior Vice President of Mid … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Michael Griffin Appointed Regional President, Americas, and Vic Spinabelli Named Senior Vice President of Mid-Atlantic Region for Hill International, Inc. (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Hill-Rom Holdings To Host Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2017 Earnings Conference Call And Webcast (finance.yahoo.com)
Hill International (NYSE:HIL) opened at 4.75 on Friday. The firm’s market capitalization is $246.42 million. Hill International has a 12 month low of $1.95 and a 12 month high of $5.70. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $4.68 and a 200-day moving average price of $4.69.
A number of equities analysts have issued reports on HIL shares. ValuEngine lowered Hill International from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Saturday, July 8th. BidaskClub lowered Hill International from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Wednesday, August 2nd. Finally, Zacks Investment Research lowered Hill International from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Friday, July 7th.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This piece of content was reported by Watch List News and is the property of of Watch List News. If you are accessing this piece of content on another site, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of US and international copyright & trademark legislation. The legal version of this piece of content can be viewed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/hill-international-hil-earns-daily-news-sentiment-rating-of-0-20/1600365.html.
About Hill International
Hill International, Inc is a professional services firm. The Company provides program management, project management, construction management and other consulting services primarily to the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy and industrial markets worldwide. It operates in Project Management Group segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Hill International Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hill International Inc. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.