Hedget (CURRENCY:HGET) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Hedget coin can now be bought for about $8.24 or 0.00015198 BTC on popular exchanges. Hedget has a market capitalization of $14.43 million and $467,876.00 worth of Hedget was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Hedget has traded up 0.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $46.07 or 0.00084958 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00019407 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001845 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.18 or 0.00070412 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $472.81 or 0.00871998 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,355.98 or 0.09878068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.76 or 0.00100997 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.83 or 0.00043956 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hedget is a decentralized protocol for options trading. By putting up collateral, users can create and trade different option series on-chain. Decentralized option products allow users to hedge price fluctuation and also the risk in their collateralized lending positions. The protocol also adds in support on Layer 2 to existing blockchains such as Ethereum to enable faster, cheaper, and more complex transactions. Hedget believes that risk-mitigating DeFi protocols like decentralized options are necessary building blocks as the decentralized finance sector grows and matures. Hedget Foundation issues HGET token as the native token on the platform for governance and other utility purposes. “
Buying and Selling Hedget
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hedget directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedget should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hedget using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedget Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedget and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.