Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 7th. Over the last seven days, Haven Protocol has traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Haven Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $16.15 or 0.00028503 BTC on exchanges. Haven Protocol has a market capitalization of $228.84 million and approximately $1.14 million worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56,657.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,999.44 or 0.03528996 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $221.36 or 0.00390691 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $620.77 or 0.01095652 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $257.03 or 0.00453654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $239.27 or 0.00422306 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.11 or 0.00031961 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $176.70 or 0.00311874 BTC.
About Haven Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Haven (XHV) is an ecosystem of digital assets with accounts only you can access, balances only you can view and transactions only you control. Haven is based on Monero giving every asset within the ecosystem world class privacy, provides a range of synthetic fiat currencies and digital assets, enabling commerce and portfolio diversification and enables you to store, convert and transact in the form of money you prefer whether it’s xUSD, xCNY or xGOLD. Algorithmic and decentralized, Haven claims to have low fees, Infinite Liquidity, No Middleman a allow for Financial Privacy. “
Buying and Selling Haven Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Haven Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Haven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.