Harvest Finance (CURRENCY:FARM) traded up 9.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. In the last seven days, Harvest Finance has traded up 3.3% against the US dollar. One Harvest Finance coin can now be purchased for approximately $131.93 or 0.00223985 BTC on exchanges. Harvest Finance has a total market cap of $85.49 million and approximately $18.55 million worth of Harvest Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00015044 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001009 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 28.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000181 BTC.
Harvest Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Harvest automatically farms the highest yield available from the newest DeFi protocols, and optimizes the yields that are received using the latest farming techniques. FARM is a cashflow token for Harvest, one of the largest autonomous hedge funds. “
Harvest Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harvest Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harvest Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Harvest Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Harvest Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harvest Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.