Harvest Finance (CURRENCY:FARM) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. In the last seven days, Harvest Finance has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. Harvest Finance has a market capitalization of $111.35 million and approximately $17.44 million worth of Harvest Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Harvest Finance coin can now be bought for $176.48 or 0.00308401 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00025278 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded up 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Digital Reserve Currency (DRC) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Harvest Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Harvest automatically farms the highest yield available from the newest DeFi protocols, and optimizes the yields that are received using the latest farming techniques. FARM is a cashflow token for Harvest, one of the largest autonomous hedge funds. “
Harvest Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harvest Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harvest Finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Harvest Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harvest Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harvest Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.