Harman International Industries (HAR) Earns News Impact Score of 0.14
Media headlines about Harman International Industries (NYSE:HAR) have been trending somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Harman International Industries earned a news sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the company an impact score of 46.0846261794256 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Global Mobile Virtualization Market Growth in 2017 Amazon.com, Google LLC, IBM Co.,Red Hat (consumerelectronicsnet.com)
- Surf Waterproof Earphones Market Trends, Demand and Regional … – Research of Market (researchofmarket.com)
- Global Mobile Virtualization Market Growth in 2017 Amazon.com, Google LLC, IBM Co.,Red Hat – Digital Journal (digitaljournal.com)
- Samsung, Hyundai confronted major challenges throughout 2017 – The Korea Herald (koreaherald.com)
- Market Trends, 2017 Analysis and 2025 Forecasts by Solution, Deployment, Verticals, Technology and Global Regions – The Insight Partners. (emailwire.com)
Harman International Industries (NYSE:HAR) remained flat at $$111.50 during trading hours on Monday. 1,077,500 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,002,689. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.50, a current ratio of 1.62 and a quick ratio of 1.22. Harman International Industries has a 12-month low of $64.93 and a 12-month high of $111.85.
Harman International Industries, Incorporated is engaged in the designing and engineering of connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers and enterprises, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services. The Company’s segments include Connected Car, Lifestyle Audio, Professional Solutions, Connected Services and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Harman International Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harman International Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.