Hardwoods Distribution Inc (TSE:HWD – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 0.4% on Monday . The company traded as low as C$19.76 and last traded at C$19.78. Approximately 4,022 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average daily volume of 22,820 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$19.85.
Hardwoods Distribution Trading Down 0.4 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is C$19.78.
Hardwoods Distribution Company Profile
Hardwoods Distribution Inc is a Canada-based company engaged in the wholesale distribution of hardwood lumber and related sheet good and specialty products. The Company operates through its Canada and United States segments. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in operating a network of over 30 distribution centers in Canada and the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Hardwoods Distribution
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Hardwoods Distribution Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hardwoods Distribution and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.