HARD Protocol (CURRENCY:HARD) traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. One HARD Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $2.18 or 0.00003861 BTC on popular exchanges. HARD Protocol has a market cap of $111.50 million and approximately $18.64 million worth of HARD Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, HARD Protocol has traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00001609 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $40.00 or 0.00070697 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $152.74 or 0.00269936 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00005528 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $455.08 or 0.00804273 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56,753.88 or 1.00302520 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00017266 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000461 BTC.
HARD Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HARD Protocol is a cross-chain money market for digital assets that aims to provide the ability to lend, borrow, and earn with a wide variety of assets including BTC, XRP, BNB, BUSD, KAVA, USDX, and others. The platform is built on the interoperable Kava blockchain that provides cross-chain bridges, Chainlink oracles, security from the Tendermint consensus mechanism, and other infrastructure designed as a foundation for DeFi applications and services. Core to the HARD Protocol is the HARD token, a governance token that enables holders to have a say in the on-going management and evolution of the platform. The HARD token is used for platform governance voting, as a reward for lenders and borrowers and for KAVA token stakers on the platform. “
Buying and Selling HARD Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HARD Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HARD Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HARD Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HARD Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HARD Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.