Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) recently:
- 12/12/2017 – Halozyme Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. is a therapeutically driven, development stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing recombinant human enzymes for the infertility, ophthalmology, and oncology communities. The company’s broad product development portfolio, including expected near- and long-term product offerings, is based on intellectual property covering the family of human enzymes known as hyaluronidases. The company’s initial products are being developed to offer safer and purer alternatives toexisting slaughterhouse derived extracts that carry risks of pathogen contamination, immunogenicity, and toxicity. The commercialization of Halozyme’s highly versatile enzyme technology within proven markets will enable the company to positively impact the quality of medicine. “
- 12/12/2017 – Halozyme Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/5/2017 – Halozyme Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/22/2017 – Halozyme Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “overweight” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $16.00.
- 11/8/2017 – Halozyme Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $17.00 to $19.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2017 – Halozyme Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $15.00 to $18.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/16/2017 – Halozyme Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from $26.00 to $29.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Shares of Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:HALO) traded up $1.23 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting $20.80. 1,764,042 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,416,862. The company has a current ratio of 3.46, a quick ratio of 3.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.01. Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. has a 52 week low of $9.68 and a 52 week high of $20.91.
Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HALO) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, November 7th. The biopharmaceutical company reported $0.02 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.06 by ($0.04). The business had revenue of $63.73 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $58.95 million. Halozyme Therapeutics had a negative return on equity of 892.57% and a negative net margin of 53.17%. Halozyme Therapeutics’s revenue for the quarter was up 100.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted ($0.23) EPS. equities analysts anticipate that Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. will post 0.27 earnings per share for the current year.
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc is a biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing oncology therapies. The Company operates in research, development and commercialization of human enzymes and other drug candidates. The Company’s segment also includes research and development activities and product sales of Hylenex recombinant.
Receive News & Ratings for Halozyme Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Halozyme Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.