Royal Bank of Canada downgraded shares of Halfords Group (OTCMKTS:HLFDY – Get Rating) from an outperform rating to a sector perform rating in a research note published on Friday morning, The Fly reports.
Separately, Liberum Capital upgraded shares of Halfords Group from a sell rating to a hold rating in a report on Monday, April 24th.
Halfords Group Stock Performance
HLFDY opened at $5.14 on Friday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $4.42 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $4.77. Halfords Group has a 1-year low of $2.86 and a 1-year high of $5.38.
Halfords Group Company Profile
Halfords Group Plc engages in the retail of automotive and cycling products, as well as auto repair. It operates through the Retail and Autocentres segments. The Retail segment comprises the retailing of automotive, leisure and cycling products through retail stores. The Autocentres segment involves independent car servicing and repair operation.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Halfords Group (HLFDY)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Halfords Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Halfords Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.