Gulden Trading Up 4.6% Over Last Week (NLG)
Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 4th. During the last week, Gulden has traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Gulden has a total market capitalization of $58.86 million and $81,831.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gulden coin can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001295 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Nocks and GuldenTrader.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $212.88 or 0.01841470 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003723 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006201 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007837 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00019049 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00028474 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002602 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00022773 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Nocks, GuldenTrader, YoBit, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.