Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:GNZUF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 0.8% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.95 and last traded at $0.95. 2,100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 69% from the average session volume of 6,787 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.94.
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. upgraded Guangzhou Automobile Group from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research note on Friday, April 29th.
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.89 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.92.
Guangzhou Automobile Group Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of vehicles and motorcycles, and parts and components; and provision of commercial and financial services in Mainland China and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Vehicles and Related Operations, and Others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Guangzhou Automobile Group (GNZUF)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Guangzhou Automobile Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guangzhou Automobile Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.