Graviocoin (CURRENCY:GIO) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Graviocoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0531 or 0.00000122 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Graviocoin has traded down 27.9% against the US dollar. Graviocoin has a total market capitalization of $3.83 million and $384.00 worth of Graviocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $271.32 or 0.00625064 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00007756 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00009984 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002593 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GIO is the payment system and payment instrument of the entire future ecosystem. Each new user, who had registered will get his own gio-address and a very limited amount of GIO. GIO is absolutely needed for living in the ecosystem. Strictly speaking, some of GRAVIO services like GRAVIO.MAIL needs fuel to work. That fuel is GIO. “
Buying and Selling Graviocoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graviocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Graviocoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Graviocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Graviocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graviocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.