Golem (GNT) Reaches Market Capitalization of $51.32 Million
Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Golem has a market capitalization of $51.32 million and $8.38 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Golem token can currently be bought for $0.0519 or 0.00000567 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Binance, Vebitcoin and Iquant. During the last week, Golem has traded 13% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010924 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001931 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.41 or 0.01729185 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168384 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00050431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00110592 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, GOPAX, Mercatox, BigONE, Cryptopia, Zebpay, OOOBTC, Coinbe, Ethfinex, Poloniex, DragonEX, Gate.io, Bitbns, BitMart, Bittrex, ABCC, Upbit, Tidex, Binance, Tux Exchange, Cobinhood, Koinex, WazirX, Huobi, BitBay, Iquant, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Liqui, Braziliex, HitBTC, YoBit, OKEx and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.