Golem (GNT) Price Up 0.1% Over Last 7 Days
Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 22nd. One Golem token can currently be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002815 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, Abucoins, Bitfinex and Poloniex. In the last week, Golem has traded up 0.1% against the dollar. Golem has a market capitalization of $204.15 million and approximately $6.17 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007611 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.62 or 0.00800890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015215 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00039761 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00115178 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.56 or 0.00167522 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Bittrex, Liqui, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, Exrates, Upbit, Huobi, Poloniex, Heat Wallet, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Tux Exchange, Tidex, CryptoDerivatives and Abucoins. It is not currently possible to buy Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.