Golem (GNT) Price Reaches $0.14 on Major Exchanges
Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 24th. Over the last seven days, Golem has traded up 6.4% against the dollar. One Golem token can currently be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00002153 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, OOOBTC, Mercatox and Zebpay. Golem has a market capitalization of $136.27 million and approximately $1.24 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008055 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003969 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015093 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.60 or 0.00281772 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00151304 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009371 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $454.58 or 0.06888269 BTC.
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, Cobinhood, Koinex, Huobi, Mercatox, Livecoin, Poloniex, Coinbe, BitMart, WazirX, Braziliex, Ethfinex, Upbit, OOOBTC, Liqui, Binance, CoinExchange, Vebitcoin, Tidex, Bithumb, BigONE, ABCC, Iquant, Tux Exchange, Gate.io, HitBTC, Zebpay, YoBit, DragonEX, Bitbns, GOPAX, Bittrex, OKEx and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.