GoldReserve Market Capitalization Tops $468,236.00 (XGR)
GoldReserve (CURRENCY:XGR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 23rd. One GoldReserve coin can currently be bought for about $0.0273 or 0.00000327 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, GoldReserve has traded 5.7% higher against the dollar. GoldReserve has a market capitalization of $468,236.00 and approximately $1,045.00 worth of GoldReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005001 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004664 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00063763 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003140 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001729 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003091 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- CoinonatX (XCXT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000239 BTC.
GoldReserve Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 7th, 2014. GoldReserve’s total supply is 17,171,382 coins. GoldReserve’s official Twitter account is @goldreservecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GoldReserve is www.goldreservecoin.com.
GoldReserve Coin Trading
GoldReserve can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy GoldReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldReserve must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.