GoldMint Trading Up 9% Over Last Week (MNTP)
GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded 9.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 18th. One GoldMint coin can currently be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00006341 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, IDEX, Bancor Network and Livecoin. During the last seven days, GoldMint has traded up 9% against the US dollar. GoldMint has a total market cap of $434,004.00 and $9,115.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003049 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028177 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.24 or 0.02273229 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00149235 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00181755 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028388 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028295 BTC.
GoldMint Coin Trading
GoldMint can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldMint should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldMint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.