GoldMaxCoin (GMX) One Day Volume Tops $79.00
GoldMaxCoin (CURRENCY:GMX) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 15th. GoldMaxCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $79.00 worth of GoldMaxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoldMaxCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. In the last week, GoldMaxCoin has traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00011254 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000334 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. GoldMaxCoin’s total supply is 84,078,950 coins. The official website for GoldMaxCoin is gmxcoin.org. GoldMaxCoin’s official Twitter account is @gmxcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GoldMaxCoin
GoldMaxCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMaxCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMaxCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldMaxCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMaxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMaxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.