GoldBlocks Reaches Market Cap of $326,940.00 (GB)
GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded down 18% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. One GoldBlocks coin can now be bought for about $0.0212 or 0.00000283 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Livecoin and YoBit. In the last week, GoldBlocks has traded 42.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. GoldBlocks has a total market capitalization of $326,940.00 and approximately $2,871.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $351.82 or 0.04706720 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001278 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00015000 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 29.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00016381 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00012693 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000972 BTC.
GoldBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldBlocks is a gold based PoW/PoS cryptocurrency that is based on the idea of portable wealth. “
Buying and Selling GoldBlocks
GoldBlocks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase GoldBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.