GoByte Market Capitalization Reaches $26.09 Million (GBX)
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 20th. GoByte has a total market cap of $26.09 million and approximately $532,490.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GoByte has traded 18.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for $47.50 or 0.00381136 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.29 or 0.00098600 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.08 or 0.00161140 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00005923 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.