GoByte (GBX) Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $8,002.00
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded down 8.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 22nd. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00002359 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, GoByte has traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar. GoByte has a market capitalization of $455,617.00 and approximately $8,002.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.