GoByte (GBX) One Day Volume Hits $8,208.00
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 10th. Over the last week, GoByte has traded 8.6% lower against the dollar. GoByte has a total market cap of $654,638.00 and $8,208.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00003414 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001722 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 79.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.