Gnosis (GNO) Market Capitalization Hits $99.90 Million
Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. In the last week, Gnosis has traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Gnosis has a market cap of $99.90 million and approximately $455,352.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gnosis token can now be bought for about $90.44 or 0.01000470 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Mercatox, Bittrex and Kraken.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007729 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $74.57 or 0.00824925 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002851 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015452 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011056 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00041601 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00112030 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00174655 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Gnosis Token Trading
Gnosis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Kraken, HitBTC, Mercatox, Poloniex, Upbit, Livecoin, Liqui, EtherDelta, BX Thailand, Bancor Network and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Gnosis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gnosis must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gnosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.