Global Crossing Airlines Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:JETMF – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 2% on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.82 and last traded at $0.81. Approximately 5,752 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average daily volume of 35,440 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.80.
Global Crossing Airlines Group Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of $46.06 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.54 and a beta of 20.03. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.87 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.93.
Global Crossing Airlines Group (OTCMKTS:JETMF – Get Free Report) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The company reported ($0.06) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $31.48 million for the quarter.
Global Crossing Airlines Group Company Profile
Global Crossing Airlines Group Inc operates in the airline business in the United States, Europe, Canada, and Central and South America. It operates a US Part 121 flag and supplemental airline using the Airbus A320 family of aircraft, as well as the Airbus A321 freighter. The company offers aircraft, crew, and maintenance and insurance using wet lease contracts to airlines and non-airlines; and passenger aircraft charter services.
- Five stocks we like better than Global Crossing Airlines Group
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Global Crossing Airlines Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Crossing Airlines Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.