Gifto Tops 24 Hour Volume of $4.06 Million (GTO)
Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 3rd. Gifto has a market cap of $60.50 million and $4.06 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gifto token can now be bought for $0.38 or 0.00003419 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Gifto has traded 4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008037 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.68 or 0.01049730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016300 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008927 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00040075 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00089607 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.81 or 0.00185616 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00015964 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.