Gifto (GTO) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $17.97 Million
Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 19th. Gifto has a market cap of $16.47 million and approximately $17.97 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gifto token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0273 or 0.00000339 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Kryptono, CoinTiger and Binance. Over the last seven days, Gifto has traded up 8.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005012 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.08 or 0.00361945 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012505 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001722 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.72 or 0.00793021 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00142528 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004648 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Gifto Token Profile
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kryptono, CPDAX, Bibox, Coinnest, OKEx, Upbit, BiteBTC, Bithumb, Kyber Network, Bittrex, Bancor Network, Allbit, CoinTiger and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.